Help Wanted – Looking for Locksmiths in Nashville, TN
Pros on Call is a family-owned business headquartered in Austin, TN. We have been installing and repairing the commercial, household, and auto security systems and locks of Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding areas for slightly over half a decade and we are continuously in search of hard working technicians and locksmiths to join our Nashville branch – Nashville Locksmith Pros.
FULL-SERVICE LOCKSMITH (Full Time Position) in Nashville, TN
If you are, at present, a qualified lock technician operating out of or around Nashville, or wish to become one, and are interested in full-time employment with one of Nashville’ leading locksmith companies, we want you! We have a glowing track record among the business people, drivers, and residents of Nashville. We also offer preference to locksmiths willing to relocate across the country or within Tennesseeitself.
As a full-service locksmith, you will be responsible for emergency and scheduled projects in Nashville, Tennessee and neighboring regions including re-keying, installing, repairing, and replacing residential locks, office locks and security apparatuses, and car locks. You’ll also reply to requests for duplication of keys, lockouts of all kinds, laser key cutting, and car key transponder programming. Please note that since this is a full-time position, you will be required to be on call for many hours.
Together with the skills already stated, you need to be knowledgeable and experienced in:
- rekeying automotive, household, and commercial locksets
- industrial, vehicle, and residential lock work
- unlocking residential front doors
- cutting new keys with key cutting devices
- ignition switch repair and replacement
- fixing and installing electronic locks which include biometric locks and numeric keypads
- lock replacements
- taking apart a lock and putting it back together
- installing commercial security systems like panic hardware and CCTVs utilizing the necessary tools and equipment
Just beginning your career as a locksmith? Do you know your way around the locks of a car? We will teach applicants that are focused and willing to learn! People who successfully pass our training can subsequently work in all areas of service that we offer, and also have the possibility to begin a rewarding and enjoyable profession!
- lifting heavy objects on a regular basis
- ability to work in tense environments and keep composure
- being on-call 24 hours a day, 6 days a week to travel in and around the Nashville, TN area
- working in all weather conditions, rain or shine, ice or snow
- heavy-duty uniforms provided
If you are confident that you’ll be able to perform all of the obligations stated earlier, make sure you have the following credentials too before you apply:
- valid status in the US (citizen, permanent resident, or work visa holder)
- valid Tennessee driver’s license with a clean driving record
- dependable vehicle for work
- 5+ years experience in locksmithing is preferred, but not required
- high school diploma or GED
- excellent communication skills (meaning you’re well-mannered and friendly)
Salary for this job is commission-based, determined by experience and salesmanship.
Our company offers promotions as well.
If you feel that you fit this position perfectly, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and at least three references that we can get in touch with to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can contact us at (615) 696-6660.
* Pros on Call believes in equal opportunity employment so all competent applicants irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, race, religion, or color will be considered.
** Selected candidates will be expected to go through a criminal background check and drug tests before being employed by Pros on Call.